sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

I Feel Fine - The Beatles

Pois é, não teve jeito, depois de postar uma música dos Stones e ter citado os Beatles na postagem anterior, acabei escolhendo uma música deles pra postar aqui, bom fim de semana pessoal...
The Beatles - I Feel Fine

Baby's good to me, you know / She's happy as can be, you know / She said so / I'm in love with her and I feel fine

Baby says she's mine, you know / she tells me all the time, you now / She said so / I'm in love with her and I feel fine

I'm so glad that she's my little girl / She's so glad she's telling all the world / That her baby buys her things, you know / He buys her diamond rings, you know / She said so / She's in love with me and I feel fine, hmm

Baby says she's mine, you know / she tells me all the time, you now / She said so / I'm in love with her and I feel fine

I'm so glad that she's my little girl / She's so glad she's telling all the world / That her baby buys her things, you know / He buys her diamond rings, you know / She said so / She's in love with me and I feel fine / She's in love with me and I feel fine, hmm

Nenhum comentário:

De Pai Pra Filho. De Filho Pra Pai

Sabe esses vídeos que vemos quase que diariamente em postagens do facebook com participações brilhantes em reality shows ao redor do mundo, ...